Sunday 29 November 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Golden Goddess Lip Kit - Review & Swatches



Hi everyone!


I love Charlotte Tilbury! The products, the packaging, the lady herself, maybe not the price, but you get my drift! I have a few of her eye palettes but I decided I wanted to give one of the lipsticks a go! I'd had my eye on Stoned Rose for a while now and got suckered in to buying the 'Golden Goddess' Lip Kit by the lovely artist at the Trafford Centre! All three products are available to purchase separately, however Charlotte herself recommends that the three are worn together! Who am I to argue with that?!


The kit contains the following:





Stoned Rose Lipstick: A warm, nude rose colour. This lipstick is beautiful. It applied smoothly and evenly and has a slightly glossy finish. The colour is really flattering and would suit a range of skin tones. The packaging is stunning too! The lipstick costs £23 when purchased alone.




 
Pillow Talk Lip Cheat Lip Pencil: This is a pinky-nude lip liner and I love it! It is close to the natural lip colour so would suit a lot of different lipsticks. It applies smoothly and evenly and isn't too drying. The pencil is priced at £16.


 
Ibiza Nights Lip Lustre: This is a sheer, sparkly champagne colour. I'm not a massive fan of lip gloss if I'm honest but this is really nice! It's a pretty universal shade and would look nice paired with a wide range of lipsticks. Its priced at £16.50 which is expensive!


(L to R) Pillow Talk, Stoned Rose, Ibiza Nights, Ibiza Nights over Stoned Rose
(Swatched on MAC NW20 skin for reference).

This set is gorgeous and there is no doubt that the three products work beautifully together. However, I would probably give the lip gloss a miss, it is nice but there are other glosses on the market which are more affordable and would give a similar effect! The lip pencil and lipstick do get a big thumbs up from me though!

You can purchase this set for £49 and the each of the products individually from Charlotte Tilbury
Maz x



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...