Monday 23 November 2015

Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow - Review & Swatches

 
 
 
Hi everyone!

So I have to confess, despite being a major make-up addict Bobbi Brown is a brand that I just haven't used much off. I've used the concealer and corrector, as most of us have, but after watching many Jaclyn Hill videos I thought that I'd give the eyeshadows a go!  
 
 
 
 
 
So I purchased one of the four pan palettes which cost £6. They are a decent quality and have a great, large mirror on the inside of the side and a snap-shut closure. You simply pop the individual shadows out of their casing and into the palette.

I selected my eyeshadows, again based on what I've seen Jaclyn use (major fan of her)!
 
 
 

ROSE GOLD: Golden pink
CHAMPAGNE QUARTZ: Champagne pink
CAMEL: Medium caramel.
TOAST: Toasted peach.
 
Swatch on MAC NW20 skin (for reference).

Overall I have to say that the shadows are excellent quality. All four apply and blend well. Rose Gold and Champagne Quartz make excellent all-over-the-lid shades, Toast is a great transition shade and Camel is perfect for in the outer crease and for definition.

Would I purchase Bobbi Brown shadows again? Yes I probably would but I don't think that they are quite as good as MAC or Makeup Geek which are more affordable.

You can purchase the shadows from Bobbi Brown for £17.50 each.

Maz x
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...