Wednesday 13 August 2014

Top TV Picks!

Hi Everyone!
 
I am a bit of a self confessed TV addict so I thought that it would be fun to share some of my favourite shows of the moment with you, so without further a do...


 
House of Cards
This show is brilliant and is, in my opinion, worth the Netflix subscription fee alone! There are so many plot twists and turns that you can never predict what is going to happen and certainly never get bored! I may be slightly biased with being a politics graduate, but I think anyone would enjoy this show!


House of Cards seasons one and two are available to buy on DVD if you don't have a Netflix subscription from Amazon by clicking the following links:
 

House Of Cards - Season 2 [DVD]

 
The Great British Bake Off
Who doesn't love this show? Its back for it's fourth series I think on BBC1 along with 'An Extra Slice' on Fridays on BBC2 with the hilarious Jo Brand. The only problem with this show is that you can an overwhelming urge to eat cake!
 
 
 
Breaking Bad
So this show seems to be a bit of a cult classic and is, again, from Netflix. I am currently on season four and really like it, it's not easy viewing and it's one of those shows that you find funny even though you know you shouldn't! It is, however, addictive viewing and very well written and acted.
 
You can purchase all 5 seasons of Breaking Bad on DVD from Amazon here:
Breaking Bad - Season 1-4 [DVD] Breaking Bad - Season 5* [DVD + UV Copy]

 
Orange is the New Black
OK so I promise that I am not on commission from Netflix! This is another amazing show from them! It's like nothing I have ever seen before! It's quite dark and intriguing and, along with Breaking Bad, it is very well written. The characters are fascinating which make it so easy to binge-watch!
 
Again, this show is available to purchase on DVD from Amazon here:
Orange Is the New Black [DVD] [2013]


 
 
The Vampire Diaries and The Originals
 
I have been a major fan of TVD since it began five years ago and still love it! It's spin-off show The Originals is incredible too (I'm a big Klaus fan!) so I have been re-watching season five of TVD and the first season of The Originals in preparation for their return in October!
 
I hoped that you enjoyed this post, please feel free to share an TV show recommendations in the comments section below!
 
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...