Monday 15 July 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Polish in Pomegranate




Hi everyone!
 
The weather is amazing here in the UK at the moment and I hope you are all enjoying it! I am off to the beach tomorrow so decided to paint my nails before I go!


 
I have to admit that I am a bit of a snob when it comes to nail polish! I always go for Essie or OPI and never really go for cheaper brands, however, I have heard so many good things about the Barry M nail polishes that I just had to give them a go! I purchased one of the 'Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paints' in the colour Pomegranate which is a raspberry colour.
 
I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of Barry M Pomegranate and a layer of Seche Vite Top Coat.
 
 
 
Firstly I would say that 2 coats probably aren't needed as the polish was solid in colour after the first, force of habit I guess. The finish is mega shiny and gel-like as the name suggests! The polish is quite thick but applies smoothly and evenly, it wasn't the quickest drying polish I've ever used but the Seche Vite helped with that! Overall, I am very impressed and if it wears well I will certainly be tempted to purchase a couple more polishes from the line! Please feel free to comment below with any recommendations of which polishesd to buy!
 
I purchased my polish from Boots for £3.99
 
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...