Saturday 8 June 2013

Essie She's Picture Perfect & OPI Polka.com


Hi everyone!

I decided to go for a purple, sparkly manicure today! First I applied 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base, I love this stuff, it really helps to strengthen your nails and the matte finish helps your nail polish to stick. I then applied 2 coats of Essie's She's Picture Perfect which is described as a 'iridescent, reflective lilac'. This polish is gorgeous, it applies fairly evenly and dries quickly too! I then added 2 coats of OPI's Polka.com which has a clear base with different sized purple, fuchsia and teal glitter pieces. This polish is amazing and really eye catching, it is one of my favourite glitter polishes ever! I finished off, as always, with a layer of Seche Vite Top Coat.




Maz x

1 comment:

  1. Gel-Nails offers various nail products like CND, Shellac, Nail TipsUV Nail Polish, Color Gel Nails and different nail care products. Visit Gel Nails to get nail products at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...