Saturday 2 June 2012

China Glaze Wicked Style - Review & Swatches



Hi Everyone!

We are experiencing some seriously good weather at the moment here in the UK so I wanted to go for a bright pink nail polish to keep up with the summery theme! I chose China Glaze Wicked Style from the Electro Pop collection for Spring 2012. Wicked Style is described as a 'party tropical punch' and is a bright watermelon pink colour.

I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of Wicked Style. This polish has a lovely, smooth, creme application and was fully opaque after the first coat. I finished off with 1 coat of Seche Vite Top Coat.


I love this colour so much and it is definitely one of my top nail polish picks for this summer! (Click here to read my Top 10 Spring/ Summer Nail Polishes post).

You can purchase this polish from Effortless Nails for £7.95

Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...