Wednesday 16 May 2012

Top Spring/ Summer Nail Polishes


Hi Everyone!
I thought that it would be fun to write a post about my pick of nail polishes for this Spring and Summer, as I did last year (click here to read that post). I went with brights and pastels, so let's get started!

(In no particular order)

1. Essie Van D'Go: This is the perfect peachy shade and was in my pick of polishes for last year. Click here to read my full review

2. Essie She's Picture Perfect: Beautiful lilac shade with an iridescent sheen.

3. Essie Borrowed and Blue: Pale, pastel blue. Click here to read my review.

4. Essie Mint Candy Apple: Gorgeous pastel mint shade.

5. OPI Do You Lilac It? This polish also featured in last year's pick of Spring and Summer nail polishes. It is a perfect lilac shade and is one of my all time favourites from OPI.

6. Nails Inc Portobello: This is a bright, neon orange shade. Click here to read my full review.

7. China Glaze Wicked Style: Bright, watermelon pink shade from the Electropop collection for 2012.

8. Nails Inc Baker Street: This is a bright blue shade that became a bestseller for  Nails Inc after it was seen on Beyonce. Click here to read my review.

9. Zoya Kimber: This is a coral-red shade with a golden shimmer and is from the 2012 Surf collection.

10. Essie Pansy: This is one of my all time favourite polishes and was featured on last year's list. It is a hot pink shade. Click here to read my full review of this polish.

11. OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia: This is a really sophisticated pink shade. Click here to read my full review.

12. Orly Passion Fruit: This is a bright, almost neon matte pink shade.

SWATCHES:
(L to R) Van D'Go, She's Picture Perfect, Borrowed and Blue, Mint Candy Apple, Do You Lilac It?

(L to R) Portobello, Wicked Style, Baker Street, Kimber, Pansy, Flashbulb Fuchsia, Passion Fruit

I hope that you enjoyed reading this post! Please feel free to share your favourite nail polishes for Spring and Summer with me in the comments section below!

Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...