Saturday 26 May 2012

Nails Inc Topping Lane Sprinkles - Review & Swatch



Hi Everyone!

I have been looking forward to the new Nails Inc Sprinkle nail polishes since I saw a press release about them a few months ago so was so excited when I saw that they are now available to buy! The Sprinkle nail polishes come in 4 different pastel shades named after various different streets in London. I went for Topping Lane which is described as a 'Pink with cerise, silver and purple sparkles'.


 
I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Original Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of Topping Lane. The polish applies fairly evenly and is almost opaque after the first coat. I finished off by applying a layer of Seche Vite Top Coat.


I love this polish! It's so cute and summery! I love the solid colour base that the polish has, many glitter polishes have sheer bases so have to be layered over a solid colour so this is great.

You can purchase the Nails Inc Sprinkle nail polishes from Nails Inc for £11
Maz x

1 comment:

  1. Such a great look and simple to achieve, it's genius!
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...