Sunday 13 May 2012

Nails Inc Portobello Nail Polish - Review & Swatch



Hi Everyone!
Today I decided to apply a bright nail polish so I went for Nails Inc Portobello which is a neon orange colour that is bang on trend for Spring 2012.

I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base coat followed by 3 coats of Portobello. The polish applies smoothly and evenly and dries quickly to a matte finish. The polish is fairly sheer, as with most neon polishes so there is some visible nail line but it's not all that noticable unless you are really close. I finished off with applying 1 coat of OPI Top Coat.



This colour is so bright! It's perfect for the warmer weather and also makes your skin looked more tanned!

You can purchase this polish from Nails Inc for £11
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...