Wednesday 9 May 2012

MAC Lightscapade Mineralize Skinfinish - Review & Swatch


Hi Everyone!
I love MAC's Mineralize Skinfinishes and only a couple are in the permanent line. Lighscapade is one that appears in the odd collection here and there and I have had my eye on it for a while so was really pleased when it was recently released as part of the 'Reel Sexy' collection.


MAC describe Lightscapade as a 'Soft candlelit beige with multidimensional shimmer'. This powder is beautiful and makes the most amazing highlight shade. The powder is smooth and glides onto your skin really well and provides a subtle, flattering glow to your cheekbones. Lightscapade isn't too shimmery either which I have often found is the case with MAC's Mineralize Skinfinishes.

SWATCH SHOWN ON NW20 SKIN:


As you can see from the picture above, this powder is really subtle on my skin tone but works as an amazing highlighter. My most used powder highlighter is NARS Albatross and this is similar but much warmer.

Have you purchased anything from the Reel Sexy collection? If so, let me know in the comments section below!

You can purchase Lightscapade from MAC for £ 21.50
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...