Monday 9 April 2012

Spring Manicure

Hi Everyone!

Happy Easter! I love watching beauty videos on YouTube and really like Miss Jen Fabulous' Channel (Click here to view it). She recently did a gorgeous, fun manicure for Spring/ Easter that I decided to try and recreate.

Here are the products that I used, some of which differ from the ones just in her video:


(L to R)
OPI - A Grape Fit! (Jen used Essie's Play Date)
Essie - Mint Candy Apple
Essie - Borrowed and Blue
Essie - Van D'Go
Revlon - Sparkling (Jen used Essie's A Cut Above)
Nicole by OPI - It's All About the Glam (Jen used Essie's Marshmallow)
Nubar Nail Art Pen - Basic White

I began by applying 2 coats of OPI's Matte Nail Envy as my base then painted my nails with A Grape Fit, Borrowed and Blue, Van D'Go and Mint Candy Apple. I used Revlon's Sparkling to add glitter to a couple of the nails. I then used a dotting tool along with Nicole by OPI's It's All About the Glam to add dots to a couple of the nails. I then used the Nubar Nail Art Pen to draw a bow on my left thumb nail and added a dot of A Grape Fit to the centre. I then finished off with a coat of Seche Vite Top Coat.



I love this manicure! It is so cute and different and fairly easy to do! If you like nail polish then I would definitely recommend checking Jen's channel out as her tutorials are brilliant!
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...