Monday 2 April 2012

Orly Peachy Parrot Nail Polish - Review & Swatch


Hi Everyone!

Today I applied one of the polishes from Orly's Birds of a Feather Collection for Fall 2011. I chose Peachy Parrot which is a lovely peachy, coral shade with tiny flecks of golden shimmer - the perfect colour for Spring/ Summer (despite it being from a fall collection!)

I began by applying 2 coats of OPI's Original Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of Peachy Parrot. The polish was really smooth and easy to apply and dried quickly. I finished off by applying a layer of OPI Rapi Dry Top Coat.


I love this colour, the peachy colour is gorgeous and the golden shimmer made it that extra bit special.
You can purchase this polish from Look Fantastic for £9.25
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...