Friday 13 April 2012

Illamasqua Force Nail Polish - Review & Swatch


Hi Everyone!

Today I applied Illamasqua's Force nail polish to my nails which is described as a 'deep electric blue'. This is a stunning blue with a hint of purple. I have only tried a couple of Illamasqua polishes but I have found them to be such good quality and long wearing however, they are a little on the expensive side (£13.50 in the UK) but I think that they are worth splashing out on as a treat if you spot a colour you really like!
OPI Last Friday Night
I began by applying one coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat followed by two coats of Force. The polish applied like a dream! The consistency is quite thick but just glides onto the nail like butter and is so smooth and even. The polish was opaque after the first coat but I always like to apply two. The lacquer dries quickly too. I added a couple of coats of OPI Last Friday Night polish from their Katy Perry collection (a sheer, blue-based glitter) to my ring finger's as a glitter accent nail. I finished off by applying a layer of Seche Vite Top Coat.


I really love this polish, it's application and finish are amazing. If you have any other Illamasqua nail polish suggestions please let me know in the comments section below!

You can purchase this polish from Debenhams for £13.50
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...