Saturday 7 April 2012

China Glaze Fast Track Nail Polish - Review & Swatch


Hi Everyone!

Today I applied another one of the nail polishes from the recent China Glaze Hunger Games Capitol Colours Collection in the colour Fast Track which is a creamy beige colour packed full of tiny golden shimmer.


I began by applying a coat of OPI Top Coat to my nails followed by 2 coats of Fast Track. The first coat of the polish was a little bit sheer but is around 95% opaque after the second. It applied fairly evenly and dried quickly. I then finished off with a coat of Seche Vite Top Coat.


This polish isn't my usual choice of colour but I do like it is a change. The golden shimmer really adds that extra bit of something but the polish overall is pretty wearable and would also make a great polish to wear to work.

I purchased my polish from Amazon for £6.95
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...