Saturday 21 April 2012

Butter London Muggins Nail Polish - Review & Swatch


Hi Everyone!

I have only ever tried one other Butter London Nail Polish in Teddy Girl and really liked that one so I thought I'd give another one a go! I decided to get Muggins which is a grey-toned, pale lilac colour.

I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of Muggins. This polish really isn't the easiest to apply, it's quite thick and streaky to apply but does seem to even out after drying. It is opaque after the second coat but there a few light patches. I finished off with 1 coat of Seche Vite Top Coat.


Overall, I am a little disappointed with this polish. The colour is nice and despite the lacquer having quite a thick consistency it did dry fairly quickly. The application is pretty poor though and I don't really think that it is worth the money.

After painting my nails I decided to add a glitter accent nail to my ring fingers, I used Models Own Disco Mix which is a clear based nail polish, packed full of blue and purple glitter.

Models Own Disco Mix

Disco Mix - Close up


You can purchase Muggins from Butter London for £12 and you can purchase Disco Mix from Models Own for £5.
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...