Saturday 17 March 2012

Essie Tour de Finance Nail Polish - Review & Swatch


Hi Everyone!
Today I applied another one of the polishes from Essie's Navigate Her collection for Spring 2012. I selected Tour de Finance which is a bright fuchsia colour with a pearl finish.

I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of Tour de Finance. This polish applies really evenly and smoothly and was opaque after the first coat. I finished off by applying a layer of OPI Top Coat.



This colour is really bright and gorgeous! It reminds me of OPI's Flashbulb Fuchsia and is the perfect colour for Spring and Summer! The polish also looks like it has a subte purple sheen to it in the bottle bu this didn't seem to really transfer onto the nail.

You can purchase this polish from Look Fantastic for £5.95
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...