Tuesday 6 March 2012

Benefit They're Real! Mascara Review


Hi Everyone!
So I have to begin this post by saying that I have never been a fan of spending a lot of money on high-end mascara's as I always feel that drugstore brands, in particular L'Oreal and Max Factor produce some really good ones, however, I had read so many positive reviews out Benefit's new 'They're Real!' mascara that I gave in and got it!


I really like the size of the brush, it's not too big and not too small. The end of the brush is rounded off. almost into a small ball shape which makes it great at reaching your inner lashes. The colour is a nice rich black shade which leaves a lovely effect on the eye. The mascara works well at separating and volumising your lashes.

I really don't have a bad thing to say about this mascara! I like the packaging, the brush and the effect on the lashes. The big question is: Is it worth the pretty large price tag? Well £18.50 is a lot of money to spend on a mascara but it is really good and definitely better than the ones that I usually use! Would I repurchase? Yes I probably would!

You can purchase this mascara from Benefit for £18.50
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...