Thursday 23 February 2012

Nails Inc Gossip Girl Overglaze Duo's - The Serena Collection - Review & Swatches


Hi Everyone!
This is a review of the Nails Inc Gossip Girl Overglaze Duo's in the Serena Collection. I purchased the Blair Collection a few months ago and loved it so when I saw the Serena Collection at a discount price on the ASOS website I just had to grab it. The Serena Collection comes with the following 2 polishes:

(L to R) Serena, It Girl

POLISH DESCRIPTIONS:
Serena: Patent Black Polish
It Girl: Electric Blue Overglaze Top Coat.

All of the Gossip Girl sets come with one solid, opaque nail polish which can be worn alone and one of the 'Special Effects' Overglaze Top Coats which you can layer over the polish for a really cool and different effect.

I began by applying my usual Seche Base Coat followed by 2 coats of the Serena polish, this polish applies really well and dries pretty quickly to a solid, opaque finish. I then applied 2 coats of It Girl, this is really easy to apply and the glitter pieces are distributed evenly with very little effort. I finished off by applying a coat of OPI's Rapi Dry Top Coat.


I purchased my polishes from ASOS for £16 a few months ago, the Gossip Girl sets are limited edition so if you like the look of them you may want to get them sooner rather than later! I have just checked the official Nails Inc website and they are still in stock there too for £20 each.

Click here to read my post about the Blair Collection.

Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...