Saturday 4 February 2012

China Glaze Sweet Hook & Aquadelic - Review & Swatches


Hi Everyone!
I recently purchased 2 nail polishes from the new China Glaze Electropop Collection for Spring 2011. I picked up Sweet Hook which is a lovely pale purple/lavender creme and Aquadelic which is a gorgeous aqua creme.

Sweet Hook

Aquadelic

I thought that it'd be useful to add some comparisons between these 2 polishes and others in my collection so I picked out the polishes that I had that I thought were pretty similar to see how they compare:

(L to R) OPI Steady as she Rose, China Glaze Sweet Hook, OPI Do you Lilac it?

These 3 colours are pretty different to one another even though you can call them all lilacs. As you can see Steady as She Rose is a more pinky toned lilac Do You Lilac it is a much deeper purple than Sweet Hook.

(L to R) China Glaze For Audrey, China Glaze Aquadelic, Jesse's Girl Mermaid's Lagoon

I had heard online that Aquadelic was a close dupe for the famous For Audrey, as you can see in the picture above they are similar but Aquadelic is a more peppermint green than For Audrey. Mermaid's Lagoon is more of a turquoise shade.

Have you purchased any of the polishes from the Electropop collection? If so, let me know what you think!
I purchased my polishes from Beauty Chamber for £8.99 each.
Maz

2 comments:

  1. Love these colours! So springy and summery, sigh... That lilac shade is just amazing, going to hunt it down! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been browsing on-line greater than three hours these days, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the internet will be a lot more helpful than ever before.
    Joe's Jeans Men's Rocker Jean

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...