Saturday 21 January 2012

OPI Pink Friday & Save Me - Review & Swatches


Hi Everyone!
I painted my nails today with a couple of the new nail polishes from OPI's Nicki Minaj Collection. I really wanted to go for a sparkly, girlie look so I went for Pink Friday which is a 'Bubblegum Pink Creme' and then a layer of Save Me over it which is described as a 'Clear base with small silver glitter pieces and blue and holographic bar glitter.

Pink Friday

Save Me

Save Me - Close Up!

I applied 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base to begin with followed by 2 coats of Pink Friday. The polish has a creme formula and applies smoothly but a little unevenly, however the finish is perfect after the second coat and fully opaque. I then added 1 coat of Save Me to each nail. Save Me is fairly easy to apply, however, you need to watch out that you don't have any of the strips of glitter hanging over the edges of your nails! I then finished off with a coat of Seche Vite Top Coat.



I love this nail look and it's perfect if you want that ultra girlie look! The strip glitter is a great change from your normal glitter top coats too!
I purchased my polishes from Beauty 4 Nails. I purchased Save Me in the full size for £8.99. Pink Friday was part of a set of 4 mini polishes which cost £13.99.
To read my review of the OPI Nicki Minaj Collection and to see swatches of the other polishes please click here.
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...