Sunday 15 January 2012

OPI Nicki Minaj Collection - Fly & Super Bass Shatter


Hi Everyone!

I am a sucker for any new OPI collection and I really love the new Nicki Minaj one that has just been released! As you would imagine, a collaboration with Nicki is very colourful! The collection consists of 3 cremes, 2 glitters (I only have 1 of them) and a new shatter coat.

(L to R) Pink Friday, Fly, Did it on 'em

(L to R) Super Bass, Save Me

COLOUR DESCRIPTIONS

Fly: Teal creme.
Did it on 'em: Yellow toned green creme.
Metallic 4 Life: Black base with square and hexagonal silver glitter.
Pink Friday: Bubblegum pink.
Save Me: Clear base with small silver glitter pieces and blue and holographic bar glitter.
Super Bass: Glittery magenta/ purple shatter top coat.

(L to R) Did it on 'em, Pink Friday, Save Me

This collection is gorgeous! The 3 creme polishes are gorgeous and perfect for Spring and Summer. Save Me is an amazing polish, the bar glitters are stunning and a nice change from your usual glitter polishes. The last polish in the collection is Super Bass with is a crackle polish and looks great over any of the creme polishes.

Save Me Glitter Polish over the 3 creme polishes:

(L to R) Fly, Did it on 'em, Pink Friday

Today I applied Fly nail polish. As with any OPI creme polish this one applies really well. The polish was fairly opaque after the first coat and solid after two.

Fly

I then decided to add Super Bass Shatter polish over the top of it. This applied really well and dried very quickly! I then finished off with a coat of Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat. I would always recommend adding a top coat to your manicure as it gives a nicer finishes and makes it last longer. Shatter polishes also dry matte so the top coat will add a lovely shine.





I love this look! I think that the teal and purple work really well together (I love to wear this colour combination on my eyes) and reminds me of peacock feathers!

Let me know if you have purchased any of the Nicki Minaj nail polishes and what you think of them in the comments section below.

I ordered my polishes from Beauty 4 Nails the full size polishes cost £8.99 each and the mini pack (containing 4 mini polishes) cost £13.99.
Maz x

1 comment:

  1. jealous, nothing around where i live sales this :(

    followed ! please follow back!
    http://www.jessamup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...