Monday 30 January 2012

NYX Mega Shine Lip Glosses - Review & Swatches - Part 1

Hi Everyone!
I thought that it would be fun to share my (embarrassingly) large collection of NYX Mega Shine lipglosses with you all! As you can see I am a huge fan of these glosses! They all smell and look great on the lips and are not sticky. I use some of them alone and some over lipsticks!

(Top to Bottom) Baby Rose, Sugar Pie, Crystal Soda, Sweet Heart

(Top to Bottom) Candy Shop, French Kiss, Nude Pink

Baby Rose: Pale, milky-rose
Sugar Pie: Peachy nude
Crystal Soda: Pale peachy-nude.
Sweet Heart: Frosty pinky-peach
Candy Shop: Coral pink
French Kiss: Pink with gold undertones
Nude Pink: Nude pink!

(L to R) Baby Rose, Sugar Pie, Crystal Soda, Sweet Heart, Candy Shop, French Kiss, Nude Pink

I purchase my NYX lipglosses from the following retailers for around £7 each:

As my collection is quite large I decided to split it into two posts so look out for part 2 coming soon!
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...