Monday 9 January 2012

Nails Inc Couture Nail Polish


Hi Everyone!
I really wanted to share a great new concept from Nails Inc with you! They have just launched their 'Couture' nail polishes. This is a system where you can personalise your own nail polish. You can choose your nail polish colour from a large, varied selection and then choose your lid, label and also the stickers that appear on the box! I think that this is an amazing idea and perfect as a gift to a nail polish mad friend or relative. As I have been given some money from relatives for Christmas I decided to get one for myself!

I chose the Symons Street nail polish which is a metallic green colour, with the clear crystal cap. I chose to have my name printed on the label at the bottom of the jar and selected the 'Lips' and 'I heart Nails Inc' stickers for the box.






The nail polish itself is a gorgeous green colour with a stunning metallic finish, it applies really evenly and smoothly and is fully opaque in one coat which is great. The picture below is of one coat of the polish, without a top coat!


Let me know what you think of the new Couture polishes and what designs/ colours you have gone for in the comments section below if you have decided to order one!
You can purchase your own couture nail polish from Nails Inc for £20 each.
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...