Sunday 11 December 2011

Sleek Pout Polish - Review & Swatch


Hi Everyone!
I have purchased a couple of things from Sleek Makeup over the past few months and I really like the brand as a whole. I was in Superdrug a few days ago and saw their Pout Polishes and thought that I'd give them a go! The pout polishes are tinted lip balms that provide you with a sheer wash of colour and also condition and protect your lips. I chose the colour 'Powder Pink' which is a really pretty medium pink colour:



The polishes contain Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Extract and Vitamins A, C and E which moisturise and condition your lips and they also contain SPF 15 to protect your lips from the sun. The pot contains 10g of product which is quite a lot and good value for money in my opinion. The texture of the product is quite glossy but not oily or sticky which is great. I love the glossy rosy tint that it gives to my lips and I think that it is perfect for work or college if you want a subtle bit of colour. I feel that the product is really moisturising and softening on the tips which is perfect for these cold winter months.

Here is a swatch of the polish for you:

Swatch shown on NW20 skin

I hope that you have enjoyed my quick review of the Pout Polish. Please let me know if you have purchased any of them and what you think of them!
I purchased mine from Superdrug for around £4.50
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...