Monday 12 December 2011

How to Remove Inglot Eyeshadows from their Palettes

Hi Everyone!
As I am sure that many of you know, I am a little bit in love with Inglot Cosmetics at the moment! I love their Freedom system where you can customise your own eyeshadow, blush, powder, lip stick or concealer palettes but I have found that the refills can be really difficult to remove from the pans (for example if you want to change their order around) especially if you have the larger, square shaped pans. Here is a quick and easy way that I have found to remove them:


(Apologies for the poor video! I have never made one before but I thought that it'd be easier to film how to do it rather than to try and describe it with words)!
I hope that you have found this post interesting and helpful.
Maz x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this! I found you by googling how to remove shadows from an inglot palette. I wanted to buy more but couldn't tell which ones I already had, can now though! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...