Thursday 15 December 2011

China Glaze Snow Globe Nail Polish - Review & Swatch


Hi Everyone!
I am feeling very festive at the moment so decided to go for a nice glittery polish today! I chose Snow Globe from China Glaze's Let it Snow Collection for Holiday 2011. Snow Globe is described as a 'white base with flecks of snowy colour'. I always like to layer glitter polishes over a solid base colour as it find that it prevents the glitter polish from peeling/ falling off the nail. Today I decided to use OPI Russian Navy.

OPI Russian Navy

I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Ency as my base followed by 2 coats of Russian Navy which is a beautiful navy colour. I then layered 2 coats of Snow Globe over the top. China Glaze describe the polish as having a white base but it looked pretty clear to me! It is packed full of small and large sized, round glitter pieces. The polish is truly amazing! The glitter pieces seem to pick up a different colour depending on how the light hits it, I have seen blue, green, orange and yellow. I think that it looks perfect over the dark navy colour as it gives it a really wintry, icy affect.




I purchased my China Glaze polish from eBay and I purchased my OPI polish from my local beauty supplies store.
To read my review of the other polishes that I own from the collection please click here.
Maz x

2 comments:

  1. OMG, that is soo pretty <3 I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love CG Snow Globe! You should also check out Essie Luxe Effects Shine of the Times, it's awesome! The snow globe looks great over the blue!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...