Tuesday 29 November 2011

Top 10 Autumn/ Fall & Winter Nail Polishes


Hi Everyone!
I thought that it would be fun to compile a list of my top 10 nail polishes for Autumn/ Fall and winter. I put a similar list together for Spring and Summer (click to read it) earlier on in the year too. So let's get started with the pictures and swatches!

(L to R) Essie Cocktail Bling, China Glaze Below Deck, Essie Mink Muffs, OPI Black Cherry Chutney, OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

(L to R) China Glaze Ruby Pumps, OPI Diva of Geneva, Zoya Rea, Essie Sexy Divide, Orly Fowl Play

10. Essie Mink Muffs

Just making my top 10 list is Mink Muffs by Essie! It is described as 'smokey plush taupe'. I am not a big fan of this type of colour of polish but I do like this one and it makes a change from the normal colours that I wear!

9. China Glaze Below Deck

China Glaze's Below Deck is a fairly recent addition to my nail polish collection and I really like it. Click here to read my review about this polish.

8. China Glaze Ruby Pumps

As you can see, Ruby Pumps is a red glitter colour and is one of China Glaze's most famous and best selling shades. I think that it is gorgeous and the perfect festive colour for Christmas day!

7. Zoya Rea

Rea is a beautiful, metallic colour that Zoya describe as 'a silvery taupe-kissed, mauve-purple. I think that this polish is my top pick for a new years eve party!

6. Orly Fowl Play

Fowl Play is another fairly recent addition to my collection and it is a stunning and quite unusual polish. Please click here to read my full review.

5. OPI Black Cherry Chutney

Black Cherry Chutney is a classic, deep wine shade that is ideal for this time of year. I recently reviewed this polish so click here to read my blog post.
4. Essie Cocktail Bling

I really love Cocktail Bling as it is a beautiful, icy winter colour that would look great paired up with a glitter top coat for even more bling! Please click here to read my full review of the polish.
3. OPI Diva of Geneva

Diva of Geneva is a rosy, shimmery magenta colour that reminds me of gem stones! It is one of my favourite polishes overall to wear any time of the year and great for a festive party.
2. Essie Sexy Divide

If, like me, your favourite colour is purple then you will absolutely love Sexy Divide from Essie. It is a dark purple but manages to stay a true purple colour without crossing over into the black category!

1. OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

OK so this one may be a little predictable! Lincoln Park After Dark is a very dark purple colour and is one of OPI's best selling shades. This has been my number 1 polish for many years now and I have repurchased it several times.
I hope that you have enjoyed reading about my top 10 Autumn/ Winter nail polishes. Please feel free to share your top polishes with me in the comments section below!
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...