Friday 25 November 2011

China Glaze Below Deck - Review & Swatch


Hi Everyone!
Today I decided to apply China Glaze's Below Deck nail polish to my nails which is from their Anchors Away collection. This polish is described as a 'purple- taupe with a cream finish' and I think that is about right! It is quite an unusual colour and I certainly don't own anything else like it! It seems to manage to look a little bit grey, maroon, purple and chocolate which I love! Below Deck is also supposed to be similar to a popular discontinued China Glaze polish called Channelesque and is also a close dupe of the famous Metro Chic by Sephora by OPI which is a shade that I've always wanted to try but can't get here in the UK.

I started off by applying 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base coat followed by 2 coats of Below Deck. I have to say that this is one of the easiest polishes that I have ever used! The brush seems to be the ideal size for my nails and the polish applies really smoothly and evenly. It was fully opaque after 1 coat but I always apply 2. The polish also dries really quickly too. I finished off with a coat of Seche Vite Fast Drying top coat to finish.



This colour is so pretty and I think that it is the perfect winter colour when you fancy a change from something really dark!
I purchased my polish from Beauty Chamber for £8.99.
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...