Saturday 22 October 2011

Zoya Trixie - Review & Swatch


Hi Everyone!
Today I applied Zoya's Trixie Nail Polish to my nails which is one of their best selling polishes. This polish is truly amazing, it is a metallic silver with a foil finish. It looks amazing on both your finger and toe nails as it really stands out. The foil-like finish gives you the effect of nail wraps but without the tricky application!

First I applied 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of Trixie. The polish applies really nicely and evenly and dries quickly to a solid, streak free finish. It was opaque after 1 coat but I always like to apply 2. I then finished off by applying Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat.


I just had to include 3 pictures of this polish because I think that it is truly beautiful! I would definitely recommend this polish if you love that metallic look, it would also look amazing for New Year's Eve too!
I purchased my polish from Tiffany Nail Supply for £9.44.
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...