Friday 7 October 2011

OPI Grape...Set...Match - Review & Swatch

Hi Everyone!
Today I have applied OPI's Grape...Set...Match lacquer to my nails which is part of the OPI Glam Slam England/ Wimbledon Serena Williams Duo Pack along with Servin' up Sparkle which is a glitter top coat. Purple is my favourite colour so I was instantly drawn to Grape...Set...Match as it is a reddish purple that is packed full of pink micro glitters that really make it shiny and super gorgeous!
I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of the polish. The first coat was a little streaky and patchy but it evened out after the second. The polish is more or less opaque after 2 coats but I can see the odd lighter patch here and there so 3 coats maybe advisable in the future! I then finished off with a coat of Seche Vite Ultra Fast Drying Top Coat. The polish dried pretty quickly, as I find most polishes that contain glitter do and has a beautiful finish.

If you are a fan of purple glitter polishes then I would definitely give this one a go! I have seen it available to buy on its own on eBay if you do not want the glitter top coat polish.
I purchased my polish set from Tiffany Nail Supplies for £19.90.
Maz x

1 comment:

  1. I really loved this set so much. I think this is my favorite of all the Serena sets so far!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...