Monday 26 September 2011

Too Faced Bronzer's Series - Part 1 - Pink Leopard

Too Faced Pink Leopard Mini Bronzing Powder 1 ea

Hi Everyone!
This is my first in a series of 3 posts about Too Faced Bronzers. The first bronzer that I will be reviewing is their popular Pink Leopard Bronzer. This is such a pretty looking bronzer that I am sure many of us are drawn to. Too Faced describe it as Golden Bronze/ Gilded Pink/ Neutral Fawn. Here is a swatch of the bronzer shown on NW20 skin.


This is a fairly standard bronzer. Its is a light bronze shade with no shimmer which is great. It is not matte, it is more of a frost finish which I like as I think that you could also use it to contour your cheekbones if you have paler skin. I really like the pinky tones that the bronzer has as I find that it blends into your skin easier and looks more natural. Due to the paleness of the powder I wouldn't recommend this for darker skin tones, if in doubt I would suggest swatching it in store before purchasing.
I purchased my bronzer from Boots for £22. You can also purcahase it from Amazon here: Too Faced Pink Leopard Mini Bronzing Powder 1 ea
Look out for part 2 of my Too Faced bronzer series coming soon!
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...