Thursday 8 September 2011

Favourite Brow Highlights

Hi Everyone!
I previously put a post together about my favourite cheek highlighters (click here to read it) which has been pretty popular so I decided to share my top brow highlights with you all too. These are the powders that I use to highlight my brow bones and in the inner corners of my eyes. Here are the descriptions of the powders followed by the swatches.

NARS Albatross: I use Albatross to highlight both my brow and cheekbones. It is a soft neutral colour with a subtle shimmer.
MAC Ricepaper: Ricepaper is described as a peachy gold with shimmer, I think that it looks great with gold and brown eyeshadow looks.
MAC Brule: Brule is a soft creamy beige colour that is very similar to the colour of my skin and is my most used highlighter. It is also fairly matte which makes it extra versatile.
Sigma Approach: This shadow is from Sigma's Bare palette, it is a creamy, pale colour with a pink tone.
MAC Shroom: Shroom is very similar to Brule but with some shimmer. It's great to use if you are wearing matte eyeshadows on your lids.
MAC Yogurt: This is a pale pink colour which I love to use when I am wearing a pink or purple look.
MAC Naked Lunch: This is a pink with some shimmer that also compliments a pink or purple eyeshadow look.
Urban Decay Virgin: Virgin is from Urban Decay's Naked palette and is a pale shimmered nude beige.

Swatches shown on NW20 skin:

(Top Row, L to R) Albatross, Ricepaper, Brule, Approach
(Bottom Row, L to R) Shroom, Yogurt, Naked Lunch, Virgin

Thanks for reading this post and I hope that you have found it useful.
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...