Friday 9 September 2011

Face Make-up Routine Using High-end Products

Hi Everyone!
I recently blogged about my every day face make up routine using drugstore/ low end products so I though that it'd be fun to share my more high end face routine with you all that I wear for nights out or when going shopping or out for a meal so let's get started!

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Light 1 fl oz (30 ml)

My favourite face primer at the moment is the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Light. It feels so light and silky on your skin and helps to control shine throughout the day. I apply this all over my face using my fingers and it really helps with your foundation application. I purchased my primer from Debenhams for £29. You can also get it from Amazon here: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Light 1 fl oz (30 ml)

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 118 Flesh

I started using the Makeup Forever HD Foundation last month and I have never looked back! It is absolutely amazing! I like to apply it using the Beauty Blender Sponge. Please click here to read my review of this foundation. I ordered my foundation from Guru Makeup Emporium for £28.95. You can also get it from Amazon here: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 118 Flesh

Bobbi brown Corrector ~ Peach

I have used under eye concealers for many years but I discovered Bobbi Brown's Creamy Corrector around 12 months ago and I love it! I apply around my eyes using my fingers and then blend it in, I then apply my concealer over the top of it. I was amazed at how much better your eyes look for the addition of a corrector. I bought my corrector from John Lewis for £17. You can get it from Amazon here: Bobbi brown Corrector ~ Peach

Smashbox High Definition Liquid Concealer, Light .27 fl oz (8 ml)

I have been really getting in to Smashbox products recently and I love their High Definition Concealer. I pat a small amount of this under my eyes and then blend it in using my fingers. It does a great job of reducing the appearance of under eye lines and darkness. I purchased my concealer from Debenhams for £20 and you can get it from Amazon here: Smashbox High Definition Liquid Concealer, Light .27 fl oz (8 ml)

MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 NW20

To cover up any blemishes or redness on my face I like to use MAC'S Studio Finish Concealer. I usually apply this using a concealer brush. This product is quite thick and paste like which is great for hiding breakouts. You can get this from MAC for £13.50 or from Amazon here: MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 NW20.




Smashbox HALO HYDRATING PERFECTING POWDER, Light .75 oz (21 g)

I recently discovered the Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder and I love it! This powder not only sets your make up but it also reduces your fine lines and wrinkles. It is very expensive but you do get a lot of product and you only use a small amount for each application. I use my MAC 150 brush to apply this, first I pick up some of the loose powder and press it onto the different areas of my face and then I blend it in. I got my Halo powder from Debenhams for £47. You can also get it from Amazon here: Smashbox HALO HYDRATING PERFECTING POWDER, Light .75 oz (21 g)

NARS Bronzing Powder Laguna

I have tried so many bronzers over the years and none have come close to the NARS Laguna bronzer, it is now the only one that I use. It is perfect for my skin tone and really warms up my complexion without making it obvious that I have bronzer on. I use my Sigma F brush to apply a light dusting all over my face and neck. I purchased my bronzer from Selfridges for £24 and you can also get it from Amazon here: NARS Bronzing Powder Laguna.

Smashbox Brow Tech To Go Brunette

My favourite brow product at the moment is the Smashbox Brow Tech to Go. I use the pencil end to fill in my brows and then set them using the gel at the other end of the pencil. I especially love the slanted tip that the pencil has which makes application quicker and easier. I purchased my pencil at Debenhams for £22.50 and you can also get it from Amazon here: Smashbox Brow Tech To Go Brunette

To highlight my cheekbones I use MAC's Cream Colour Base in Pearl the post and often pat some of their loose powder in Silver Dusk over the top of it. This powder is stunning and gives an amazing effect, the cream colour base helps the powder adhere to the skin. To contour my cheekbones I use MAC's Harmony Blush. You can purchase all 3 of these products from MAC.  

NARS Orgasm Blush

I have a large selection of blushes in my collection but my favourite at the moment is the NARS Orgasm blush. It is is a gorgeous coral-pink colour with a hint of gold shimmer. I usually apply it using my MAC 129 brush. I bought my blush from HQ Hair for £20.50 and you can also get it from Amazon here: NARS Orgasm Blush

 I hope that you have enjoyed reading about my high end face makeup routine. Click to here read about my face makeup routine using drugstore products.
Maz x




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...