Thursday 1 September 2011

August Favourites

Hi Everyone!
I can't believe that another month has passed by so quickly so it is time for my monthly favourites post! These are the products that I have used and loved a lot over the last month!
MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Ultra Darling: I love MAC's Sheen Supreme lipsticks and especially Ultra Darling which is a beautiful mid-tone pink colour that is so flattering and perfect for the daytime. The greatest advantage of these lipsticks is you get the ease of application of a lipstick plus the shine of a gloss without any stickiness! Click here to see a swatch if this lipstick.
NARS Orgasm
NARS Orgasm Blush: This is one of my favourite blushes of all time and I especially love to wear it during summer as it really complements a tan! It is a stunning peachy-pink colour with a golden shimmer. To see a swatch of the blush please click here.
Sigma Flare Palette: I purchased both the Flare and Bare eyeshadow palettes from Sigma a couple of months ago and whilst I love the neutral colours in the Bare palette, the more adventurous side of me adores the Flare palette! I love to create purple and teal eye looks using this palette and have found the shadows to be amazing quality that stay in place all day. I highly recommend this palette! To read my review of it please click here.
Sigma F25
Sigma F25 Tapered Face Brush: I have recently started to use the F25 brush to contour my cheekbones after watching a pixi2woo tutorial on YouTube. Previously I used a MAC 109 brush but I find that this brush does a much better job. It has a tapered point, as you can see in the picture above, so it has a precise application but does not lay down too much product at a time which allows you to build up your powder to your desired finish and avoids that awful dark line that you can sometimes create when contouring!
Beauty Blender: I am fairly new to the Beauty Blender craze but I love it! I find it applies my liquid foundation effortlessly and I haven't reached for a foundation brush since I purchased it. You can read my full review of the Beauty Blender by clicking here.

China Glaze, For Audrey

China Glaze Nail Polishes: China Glaze is a pretty new brand to me, I love nail polishes and always go for OPI and Essie but for a change I thought I'd give this brand a go and I am so impressed with their colour choice and longevity. My favourite colour so far has to be For Audrey which is a lovely Tiffany box blue (Click here for a swatch of this polish).

Superdrug Coconut and Shea Butter Body Polish

Superdrug Coconut and Shea Butter Body Polish: This has to be my star product of the month! I am a huge fan of the smell of coconut and use the Body Shop's Coconut Body Butter regularly and I used to also use their exfoliating body wash too but it is so expensive and I find that I get through it quite quickly. I found this body polish in Superdrug recently for the bargain price of £1.99 and I have to say that it is amazing! It smells delicious and leaves your skin feeling supper soft and smooth, I would definitely recommend giving this product a try!

Lola by Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz for Women
Marc Jacobs, Lola

Marc Jacobs Lola Perfume: I recently picked up a sample of this fragrance from a department store and I am in love with it! It is so light and fresh, I have never tried a Marc Jacobs fragrance before and I am definitely going to purchase this ASAP!

So they are my favourite products for August, I hope that you enjoyed the post!
Maz x

2 comments:

  1. Wow the brush is awesome :D Nice list thanks for sharing!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks! I really want to try that blush, brush, and nail polish!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...