Saturday 16 July 2011

Zoya Sweet Nail Polish Review & Swatch

Zoya Nail Polish, Sweet
Hi Everyone!
It is my friend's birthday night out tonight so I have changed my nail polish again! I am wearing a purple dress with pink flowers on it tonight so I went for this pretty pink nail polish from Zoya to compliment it. This is such a girly colour that Zoya describes as 'A super-sweet pale shade of bubblegum pink creme'. It has a cream finish and is opaque after 2 coats and applies really well, it also seemed to dry pretty quick too! Here is the swatch. I applied Seche Base followed by 2 coats of Zoya Sweet.

I then added 1 coat of of Leighton Denny's Angel Dust which is a clear top coat containing a gorgeous, subtle sparkle/ shimmer that really brightens up a plain polish!
I purchased my Zoya polish from Tiffany Nail Supply for £9.44 You can also buy it from Amazon here: Zoya Nail Polish .5 oz. Sweet #404 (Cream)
I purchased my Leighton Denny polish from Look Fantastic  for £11.
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...