Wednesday 6 July 2011

Top 5 MAC Products

Hi Everyone!
This is the first in a new series of posts featuring my top 5 products from various beauty brands. This post focuses on my favourite cosmetics brand, MAC so let's get started!

1. Eyeshadows: This was a no brainer for me! I think that MAC produce the best eyeshadows hands down. They offer a huge range of colours and finishes to help you create your desired look. My favourite shadows have to be Woodwinked, Mulch, Brule, Swish and Sketch.
2. Lipsticks: Again, I feel that MAC make better lipsticks than any other brand due to their huge range of colours and finishes. My top picks would be Barcelona Red, Bombshell, Please Me, Plumful and Milan Mode.
3. Brushes: I think that MAC brushes are amazing! They are top quality and really do the work for you. I think that the Sigma brushes are pretty close in quality and slightly more affordable. The MAC brushes are expensive but I see them as an investment and if you wash and take care of them they last for ages! My top brushes would be the 109, 219, 227, 239 and 242.
4. Paint Pots: I use paint pots as eyeshadow bases used over primers to bring out the colour of the shadows. I usually use my fingers to apply them or you could use a synthetic brush such as the MAC 242 brush. My top paint pot picks would be Painerly, Rubenesque and Fresco Rose.
5. Mineralize Skin Finish Natural: I change my foundation brands all of the time but my face powder stays constant! I think that MAC's Mineralize Skin Finish Natural is the best face powder that I have ever used. It can be used alone or to set your foundation.

As MAC is my very favourite cosmetics brand, I found it really, really difficult to only pick 5 items to add to this list! I could of easily doubled the list! I chose these 5 items as they are the products that I reach for the most on a daily basis.
Check back soon for my next top 5 list coming very soon!
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...