Saturday 30 July 2011

OPI Guy Meets Gal-veston - Review & Swatch

OPI Texas Collection Guy Meets Gal-veston Nail Lacquer

Hi Everyone!
This week's nails of the week is OPI's Guy Meets Gal-veston nail polish from their Texas Collection for Spring 2011. This polish is a gorgeous coral shade and is one of the several polishes from the collection that has a sorbet finish. I applied 2 coats of OPI Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of Guy Meets Gal-veston. As you can probably see on the picture below my nail line is visible and would still be after 3 coats, this is common with the sorbet finish polishes. 2 coats of the polish provides you with a beautiful, rich, even, bright coral colour that is perfect for summer. The sorbet finish results in a jelly-like look to the lacquer which is lovely and slightly unusual so if you can put up with the VNL then you will love this! I did not apply a top coat to my nails before taking this picture as I wanted you to see just how shiny it is without one.


I purchased my polish from my local Sally Beauty Supplies for around £10. You can also purchase it from Amazon here: OPI Texas Collection Guy Meets Gal-veston Nail Lacquer
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...