Saturday 11 June 2011

Trendy Cheetalicious Purple Nail Wraps

Hi Everyone!

Some of you may have read my previous post about the Trendy Nail Wraps in Cheetalicious Pink and I loved them so much that I went out and got the Purple ones! Purple is my favourite colour so I like these even more!
(Please check out my other post on the pink wraps for details on how to apply them!)
These wraps are pretty expensive but are so great for a special event or night out. It is my birthday night out tonight and I think that they are ideal for that!
I found the pink wraps to be quite long wearing and they didn't chip at all, However, they did start to lift around the cuticles (this may have been due to my less than perfect application!) and they where snagging and catching on my hair which was very annoying!
I realised after applying the wraps that there where no instructions on how to remove them on the packet! I searched on the Internet for a guide and found one site suggesting that I should soak my nails in nail polish remover for 10 minutes which I didn't really fancy doing so I decided to heat each nail individually using a hair dryer to soften the glue, I then peeled each wrap off fairly easily and then removed any excess glue left on my nails using nail polish remover.
I hope that you have all enjoyed this post and give them a go!
Maz x

2 comments:

  1. i have tried one kind of nail wraps recently, it is very good,easily apply and look fantastic. it is the right products for holiday! It save your time to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started following you! I have been searching for the removal method of these! Thanks for posting this! I just got some of the nail wraps and will be trying them soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...