Thursday 2 June 2011

Orly Frolic - Review & Swatch


Hi Guys!

This week's nails of the week is Frolic by Orly which is from the new Happy go Lucky collection which is out now in the UK. Frolic is described as a purple creme. The collection contains 3 other shades -

Flirty: Pink shimmer
Fresh: Green creme
Frisky: Teal creme

All of the colours look gorgeous and are super bright! I love their fun names! There is also a mini pack available which is a great way to get all of the colours for an affordable price.
Frolic is a gorgeous bright medium purple which reminds me a little of OPI's Purple with a Purpose from their Brights Collection. It was opaque after just one coat but I always apply 2. The lacquer consistency is quite thick and runny but easy enough to work with.
Overall I think that it's a great alternative to pinks and corals as a summer polish. I am so tempted to buy Flirty too!
I purchased my polish here - Tiffany Nail Supplies UK This is a great site based in the UK with super fast shipping.
4 stars out of 5 for Frolic from me!
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...