Friday 10 June 2011

My Favourite Neutral Eyeshadows

Hi Everyone!
These are my favourite neutral eyeshadow colours. These are more flesh toned colours that I use as a eyeshadow base to neutralise my skin colour, as a brow highlight and as an all-over wash of colour for a more subtle look. They are also great for blending out harsh eyeshadow lines. (Swatches shown on NW20 skin).

(L to R) Bisque, Blanc Type, Brule, Dazzlelight

(L to R) Kitten, Phloof!, Shroom, Virgin

MAC BISQUE: Soft muted pinky-beige (Matte)
MAC BLANC TYPE: Creamy beige (Matte)
MAC BRULE: Soft muted creamy-beige (Satin)
MAC DAZZLELIGHT: Neutral with silver/copper reflects
STILA KITTEN: Pinky bronze
MAC PHLOOF!: Frosted off-white (Frost)
MAC SHROOM: Soft muted golden beige with opalescent shimmer (Satin)
URBAN DECAY VIRGIN: Pale shimmered nude beige

Please note that some of the shadows may have been discontinued from the main collections but may be available to but in CCO store or as re promotes in upcoming collections.
I hope that you have enjoyed my favourite neutral eyeshadows, please check out my other favourite eyeshadow posts!
Maz x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I'm an NW15 and it's great to see some swatches on fair PPP skin!
    The NC30 swatches I've been looking at recently probably haven't helped my colour perception *at all* haha XD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...