Wednesday 1 June 2011

My Favourite Green Eyeshadows

Hi Everyone!

The next in my series of top eyeshadows is the greens! I really like to use green eyeshadows as my eyes are brown and it really makes them pop! I also love to smudge a bright green shadow such as Urban Decay's Peace along my lower lashline when wearing a neutral shadow on my lid!
So here are the swatches (shown on NW20 skin) followed by their descriptions:


(L to R) Club, Graffiti, Humid, Kush, Peace, Shimmermoss

MAC CLUB: Muted reddish brown duochrome with green opalescent shimmer (Satin)
URBAN DECAY GRAFFITI: Vibrant shade of grass green
MAC HUMID: Intense vivid green with shimmer (Frost)
URBAN DECAY KUSH: Medium grassy green with cool undertone
URBAN DECAY PEACE: Shimmering turquoise
MAC SHIMMERMOSS: Green with turquoise reflect (Veluxe Pearl)

I hope you enjoyed this and found it useful! Please look out for my next favourite eyeshadow post which will be on very soon!
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...