Saturday 4 June 2011

My Favourite Blue Eyeshadows

Hi Everyone!
I am continuing my series of favourite eyeshadows today with the blues. I don't use blue on my eyes all that often so this list is relatively small. I love to apply a bright blue shade such as MAC's Bang on Blue along my lower lashline when wearing a neutral shadow on my lid to give a fun pop of colour!
Swatches shown on NW2O skin.


(L to R) Bang on Blue, Contrast, Freshwater, Moon's Reflection, Radium, Tilt

MAC BANG ON BLUE: Electric blue (Frost)
MAC CONTRAST: Intense purplish-blue flecked with blue shimmer (Velvet)
MAC FRESHWATER: Bright summersky blue (Veluxe Pearl)
MAC MOON'S REFLECTION: Mid tone blue with white/blue reflects (Veluxe Pearl)
URBAN DECAY RADIUM: Medium blue
MAC TILT: Bright violet duchrome with blue-greem opalescent shimmer (Frost)

Please note that some shades may have been discontinued from the main collection but may be available in CCO stores or in upcoming collections as re promotes.
I hope that you have enjoyed my favourite blue eyeshadows and please check out my other favourite eyeshadow posts!
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...