Friday 10 June 2011

My Birthday Presents!

Hi Everyone!
I am sure that anyone who has read my blog will know that it was my birthday recently and I thought that it would be fun to share my beauty-related gifts with you all!

Vera Wang Preppy Princess Perfume: I am a huge fan of the original Vera Wang Princess Perfume and I have wanted to try this one as soon as it came out! The bottle is so gorgeous and looks great next to my original bottle on my dressing table. I looked into what scents are included in the perfume and found that it contains tangerine, apple, red berries, honeysuckle, jasmine and coconut water, I am not too good at identifying individual scents but I can definately pick up the red berries. I think it smells amazing and is, in my opinion, lighter and fruitier than the original perfume. I love it!
Chanel Nail Lacquer in Paradoxal: I am sure that a lot of you have heard of and probably purchased this cult Chanel polish! I have seen pictures of it online but I didn't realise how beautiful and unique it was until I saw it in the bottle. It is a greyish-plum colour with purple and red reflects. I have never seen a colour like it before!
MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Duos: I received 2 of the new MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo's from my best friend in Thunder & Rain and This & That. They both look amazing and I am thrilled with them. I will write a post shortly reviewing them both. 
Nails Inc Nail Wraps: I tried some of the Trendy Nail Wraps a couple of days ago and loved them so much that I picked up a couple more from Nails Inc using my birthday money. The Nails Inc technician that served me told me that the same company that makes the nail wraps for Trendy also makes the Nails Inc ones which explains why they look so similar! I love using these wraps for special nights out and they get a lot of comments when you have them on! I chose Pink Cheetah and Leopard Print Purple.
ASP Complete Nail Art Kit: This was a gift from one of my friends and it is so me! I can't wait to play with it. It contains glitters and all sorts of nail gems such as flowers, tear drops and stars in really pretty colours.
Thomas Sabo Gummy Bear Charm: OK so this technically isn't beauty related but I really wanted to add it. This charm is for my Thomas Sabo bracelet that I absolutely love. I recently wrote a post about the bracelet so check it out!

Didn't I do well? Ha ha well I think so anyway! I am so pleased with all of my birthday presents! I wish I had a birthday more often, although I don't like getting older very much!
I hope that you have enjoyed sharing my birthday with me!
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...