Monday 13 June 2011

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipsticks

Full Speed, Ultra Darling, Can't Resist
Hi Everyone!

This is a post about MAC's new Sheen Supreme Lipsticks, I own 3 of these in Full Speed, Ultra Darling and Can't Resist. These lipsticks are great as they give you the application and pigmentation of a lipstick and the shine of a lipgloss with being gloopy or sticky.
Here are the swatches shown on NW20 skin followed by their official descriptions:

Full Speed, Ultra Darling, Can't Resist

Full Speed: Bright clean yellow pink
Ultra Darling: Mid-tone yellow pink
Can't Resist: Golden purplish red
Full Speed is a gorgeous bright, almost neon-looking pink that is not as scary as it looks in the tube! I love this colour to brighten up my face on a summers day. Ultra Darling is my favourite of the 3 lipsticks and is a beautiful coral pink. Can't resist is a deep berry shade that is so sophisticated and really complements a brown smokey eye for a night out on the town.
The lipsticks glide on to your lips really smoothly and feels really moisturising. The consistency of the lipstick does feel a little thicker than the normal MAC lipsticks but they are still very comfortable to wear and stay on really well. I know that Benefit and Chanel have brought out their own versions of a lipstick-lipgloss fusion too, I have tried one of the Benefit ones and found that it dried out my lips and I haven't tried a Chanel one yet.
I would recommend these lipsticks to anyone who wants that extra bit of gloss without compromising on colour pigmentation.
5 stars out of 5 from me!
The Lipsticks are priced at £13.50 in the UK and are currently available in 14 shades.
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...