Thursday 9 June 2011

Lady Gaga - Born this Way

Born This Way (Special Edition) [+Digital Booklet]

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to write a small post about Lady Gaga's new album 'Born this Way.' I'm not usually an album buyer! I tend to prefer downloading the odd song from iTunes but I enjoyed Gaga's last album so much I took a leap of faith and downloaded this one a day or two after it's release. I am really enjoying it so far, it does take a few listens to a song for me to decide whether I like them or not! Judas is my favourite so far, it's so catchy and I wake up singing it! I really like Born this Way too, I know that she has come under some criticism for sounding a lot like Madonna in this song but that's no bad thing!
I think due to Gaga's crazy hair, make up and clothing you forget just how good a singer she is! When you watch her on TV or, if you are lucky enough, live you are so distracted by her appearance that her voice gets somehow lost! I was listening to this album whilst driving today and I realised just how amazing a singer she is!
I'm sure many of you will get this album and it is definitely worth buying or downloading! I love Gaga and she even has her own lipstick and lipgloss for MAC's Viva Glam campaign - What's not to love? Long live Gaga!
You can purchase this album here - Born This Way (Special Edition) or download from iTunes
Maz

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...