Thursday 30 June 2011

June Favourites

Hi Everyone!
I can't believe that it is the end of June already so it is time for me to share my favourite/ most used beauty items for the month of June!

Mitchum Advanced Control Deodorant: I had to add this to my favourites list as it is a deodorant that I discovered (thanks to my mum) this month and it is amazing! I have been using a Dove underarm deodorant for years now and it's OK but this is incredible. I wore it during a night out in a really hot club and my underarms didn't sweat at all! A big A+
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation: Anyone who has read my blog will know that I am a big fan of Loreal foundations but my mum bought this for me a few months ago and I thought it was OK but I wasn't all that impressed, however a couple of weeks ago I decided to give it another go and really like it now and I can see why it is so popular. I don't think it is as easy to work with as my beloved Loreal True Match but it's finish is great.
Vera Wang Preppy Princess Perfume: I received this fragrance for my birthday at the beginning of the month and I love it, it is a lighter, fruitier version of the original scent which is perfect for the summer months!
Urban Decay Naked Palette: Another appearance from the Naked palette on a favourites list! What a surprise! I love it so much and I am particularly loving to pair Sin and Sidecar together at the moment.
Nails Inc Nail Wraps: Nail wraps are a new discovery for me this month and I wore them during my birthday night out and had so many compliments. I have used two different sets this month and I think that you definitely get better at applying them with practice. The only thing I don't like about them is that I seem to snag my hair on them a lot when I am brushing or styling it which is really annoying but I'll put up with that for great nails!
MAC Lipstick in Marquise d' : This lipstick was from the recent Wonder Woman collection and I think it was a re-promote from a collection a couple of years ago. It is a beautiful shimmery peachy-nude which is a step up from other MAC nude lipsticks such as Myth and Creme d'Nude.
Benefit Bella Bamba Blush: This seems to be the blush that I am constantly reaching for at the moment. It is a gorgeous, bright  pinky-coral shade that has a lovely watermelon scent.
Garnier Eye Roll On: I have used the original Garnier Eye Roll on in the green tube for years now and really like it but this one is the concealer version of it. I purchased it a couple of months ago as it was on offer in my local supermarket! It blends and applies onto your skin really well and I think it is amazing quality for a drugstore concealer.
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink: I have fallen in love with gel liner recently and in particular Bobbi Brown's Black Ink liner. I think the reason that I am a little late with catching on to the whole gel liner trend is because I didn't have a brush that I liked to apply it with until now! I had tried regular eyeliner brushes such as the MAC 209 and 263 but never achieved the desired result with them, I now use the Smashbox Arced Liner 21 brush and it is perfect. It really gives you the control and precision to create the perfect line and a thickness of your choice.

So that concludes my favourites list for June. I hope that you enjoyed it.
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...