Monday 16 May 2011

My Top 10 Blushes

Hi Everyone!
This is the first in my series of top 10 posts. I have seen other bloggers/ YouTube users doing top 10 posts and videos and I thought I would do it for fun! I hope that you enjoy it!
So let's get started!

Here are the swatches of the first five, more pink-toned blushes, shown on NW20 skin:

(L to R) MAC Well Dressed, MAC Dollymix, Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Powder Pink, MAC Plum Foolery, MAC Blushcreme in Posey

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTIONS

MAC Well Dressed - Satin - Pink lady pink
MAC Dollymix - Sheertone shimmer - Pure candy pink
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Powder Pink - A light pink
MAC Plum Foolery - Sheertone shimmer - Faintly plum
MAC Blushcreme in Posey - Warm peach


Here are the second five, more coral-toned blushes:

And the swatches, also shown on NW 20 skin:

(L to R) MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty, Nars Deep Throat, Nars Orgasm, Benefit Bella Bamba, MAC Peachykeen

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTIONS 
MAC Mineralized Blush in Dainty - Light yellow pink with gold pearl
Nars Deep Throat - Peach with shimmer
Nars Orgasm - Peachy pink with shimmer
Benefit Bella Bamba - 3D watermelon blush
MAC Peachykeen - Sheertone Shimmer - A very baby peach

So there you have it! My top 10 blushes (in no particular order)! Most are from MAC - no big surprise there! I find the MAC blushes amazing, there is a large collection of colours and finishes so there is something to suit everyone. My particular favourite is Well Dressed as it is your classic pink cheek shade and can be built up to achieve your desired finish. I also love to mix Well Dressed and Dollymix together. The Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge blush is my 'go-to' shade as it gives you a subtle flush of colour and is so easy to apply and blend. I would also highly recommend MAC's Plum Foolery as a great blush to buy if you are just starting out with blush as it suits most skin tones and isn't 'too much!'
I hope that you have enjoyed my Top 10 bushes, you can read about my favourite cream blushes by clicking here.

Maz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...