Tuesday 31 May 2011

My Favourite Pink Eyeshadows

Hi Guys!

I decided that it would be fun to put together a series of my favourite eyeshadows for you! I have divided my eyeshadows into colour groups and picked out my favourites. Today I am starting with the pinks. Here are the swatches, shown on NW20 skin followed by their descriptions.
(L to R) Da Bling, Fishnet, Hot Pants, Last Call, Naked Lunch

(L to R) Pink Freeze, Sushi Flower, Post Haste, Swish, Yogurt


MAC DA BLING: Pink with gold pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
URBAN DECAY FISHNET: Iridescent pink/ purple
URBAN DECAY HOT PANTS: Medium pink shadow
URBAN DECAY LAST CALL: Rich plum
MAC NAKED LUNCH: Minimal pink with shimmer (Frost)
MAC PINK FREEZE: Bright pink with icy metallic shimmer (Frost)
MAC POST HASTE: Shocking red/ pink
MAC SUSHI FLOWER: Soft bright pinky-coral with pink opalescent shimmer (Satin)
MAC SWISH: Soft bright pink with icy metallic shimmer (Frost)
MAC YOGURT: Soft pale pink (Matte)

Please note that some of the shadows may have been discontinued from the main collections but may still be available to buy at CCO store or in upcoming collections as re promotes.
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...