Tuesday 31 May 2011

Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl: The Complete Fourth Season

Hi Everyone!

Note: Do not read this if you have not watched the Gossip Girl Season 4 finale!

I just wanted to write a quick post about one of my favourite TV shows - Gossip Girl! I have watched this show from the very beginning and absolutely love it! Season 4 has just finished in the UK (Around a week or two ago I think - I am a little behind)! and I'm not sure what to make of the season finale! Blair is my favourite character due to her bitchy ways, drive and, of course, her fashion sense and I always hope that she would end up with Chuck! I know that they always fall out and betray each other but I thought that they would come back together in the end! Those of you who have watched the season ending will know that Chuck let her go off with the prince as he believes that he can make her happier than he can! Nooooo! Seeing how hurt Chuck was really brought tears to my eyes. However, in the closing scenes of the show a positive pregnancy test was seen in Blair's waste bin, I imagine that will throw up a few problems for her royal marriage if she's pregnant with Chuck's baby! Maybe it will bring them back together again after all! I certainly hope so! I have read on Wikipedia that Blair begins season 5 planning her royal wedding - I have to admit that despite being a Blair-Chuck fan, I am looking forward to that! Please let her dress be by Marchesa - they are my favourite designers!
Another surprise from the season finale was the twist in the Charlie storyline! So she isn't Serena's cousin! Hmmm interesting! It looks like she'll cause some trouble as it looks like she's teaming up with Georgina! Who's back AGAIN! Don't like her at all, although she is kind of amusing!
I have heard that Jenny and Vanessa are not returning during the next series and I can't say that I am sorry! I can't stand Jenny and really don't understand why everyone forgives her for all of her back stabbing and scheming and Vanessa is boring with a capital B! (Harsh - I know)! I'm hoping that they bring in some exciting new characters soon.
The show is set to return in September (The same month as my beloved Vampire Diaries - woohoo!) of this year and will run until May 2012. The season 4 boxset is due for release on 15 August 2011 in the UK and is available to pre-order now from Amazon
XOXO
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...